This agreement is between the Client, whose name is listed above, and Light by Iris Photography
1. Contract Summary: This agreement for photography services (“Agreement”) is entered into by and between Light by Iris Photography (“Photographer”) and clients named above (“Client”), collectively referred to as (“Parties”).
2. Coverage: The Photographer will provide the Client with a lifestyle in home newborn session.
3. Payment: The client will pay the Photographer a total fee of $400. A retainer fee $200 is due at the time of booking to reserve the session. The retainer fee is non-refundable. Upon payment, the photographer will reserve the time and date agreed upon by both parties. The remaining balance is due on or before the Client’s session day. Payment can be made with a combination of cash, check, paypal.me/lightbyiris, or venmo@irishu111.
4. Copyright: It is understood that the Photographer owns and retains the copyright to all of the digital images. Upon receipt of final payment and delivery of images, the client is granted a license to use the digital images for their own non-commercial purposes such as printing, electronic messaging, exchange with friends and relatives, or display on the Internet; however, the images may not be edited or altered in any way.
5. Model Release: The Photographer may only make reproductions for the Client or for the Photographer’s own portfolio, samples, or self-promotions, or for professional competition and review.
6. Capture, Delivery, Post Production & Editing: The photographer is not liable to deliver every image taken at the session. The determination of images delivered to the Client is left to the discretion of the Photographer. The final post-production and editing styles, effects, and overall look of the images are left to the discretion of the Photographer based on her style and the available lighting.
7. Digital Files: Upon receipt of the digital photos, the Client accepts all responsibility for archiving and protecting the photographs. The Photographer does not permanently archive image files. Any images printed by the Client over the provided size may lose image quality. Digital images provided in private online gallery will be in JPG format.
8. Completion Schedule: A sneak peek will be available within 1 week and will be posted through an online gallery. Digital processing of the entire gallery of images will be available within 4 weeks following the Event. The Client will be notified via email when the images are ready for delivery.
9. Reservation of session date. The photographer will reserve the Client’s session date upon receiving this agreement. Any cancellations must be in writing even if a phone call was made to inform the Photographer of the cancellation.
10. Limitation of Liability
While every reasonable effort will be made to produce and deliver outstanding photographs of the shoot, the Photographer’s entire liability to the Client for any claim or loss arising from the Photographer’s performance is limited to a refund to the Client of the amount paid for services. Because a shoots are an uncontrolled event, the Photographer cannot guarantee delivery of any specifically requested image(s). The Photographer cannot be held responsible for missed shots, or if insufficient time is allocated for photography. Care will be taken by Light by Iris Photography to ensure safe keeping of digital files taken at the event, but in an event out of our control our entire liability is limited to a full refund. And backups of images given to the Client are the Client’s responsibility.
BY SIGNING BELOW, I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL POLICIES SET FORTH BY Light by Iris Photography AS STATED IN THE PHOTOGRAPHY CONTRACT AND MODEL RELEASE.